Except in emergencies, all U.S. passports are now printed at facilities in the United States. Your new passport will arrive at our office between two to three weeks after you apply at our office. The fees, regulations, and required application forms differ based on whether you are applying for a first-time passport or renewing a passport. In addition, special requirements apply to applicants under 16 years of age. Please follow the links below to the appropriate instructions for your situation:
- Apply for a first-time passport
- Renew a passport
- Replace a lost or stolen passport
- Apply for a second valid passport
- Add visa pages to your passport
- Correct or change the name in your passport
- Request emergency passport services
Scheduling an appointment
All passport applications require an appointment, unless you are applying by mail. Please click on the appropriate link above to make an appointment.
Tracking your passport
Once you have submitted your passport application to our office, you can check its status by clicking here.