Information for Travelers
One of the primary roles of the Consulate General is providing information on local conditions to U.S. citizens. Please follow the links below or on the left-hand menu:
- Register with our office so that we can alert you to important changes in local conditions.
- Read the country-specific information on Israel, the West Bank, and Gaza to learn more about local conditions that may be important to travelers or residents.
- Read the current worldwide travel warning and the travel warning for Israel, the West Bank, and Gaza.
- Review recent messages to U.S. citizens registered with our office.
- Read information on the requirements for entering and exiting Israel, the West Bank, and Gaza.
For American Citizens
- If you are a U.S. Citizen currently traveling abroad, you may wish to enroll in the Department of State's Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP).
Smart Traveler App
- The Department of State has released a new iPhone App, Smart Traveler, that invites you to see the world with easy access to frequently updated official country information, travel alerts, travel warnings, maps, U.S. embassy locations, and more. Click here to get it !