Below are direct links to the forms for applying for passports, Consular Reports of Birth Abroad, and other services. Please consult the appropriate page on the American Citizen Services, Jerusalem website to identify the correct form(s). You can also find direct links to the PDF forms on the Reporting a Birth Abroad and Passports sections of the Consulate General Jerusalem website. All forms should be printed on separate sheets of paper; do NOT print on the front and back of the same sheet. If completing forms by hand, please print clearly using BLACK ink.
Consular Reports of Birth Abroad
To ensure you are prepared for your appointment to apply for a Consular Report of Birth Abroad, please make sure you read the Reporting a Birth Abroad section of the website carefully. If you just need the correct forms, please follow the links below:
- Application for Consular Report of Birth – Form DS-2029 (PDF 52 KB)
- Affidavit of Physical Presence (PDF 15 KB) (Please remember: This form is required in all cases where only one parent is a U.S. citizen, or where both parents are U.S. citizens but neither was born in the United States)
- Request for Copy/Correction of Consular Report of Birth Abroad (PDF 298 KB)
For passports, you may go directly to the forms below, or follow this link to the State Department’s Passport Application website which offers a step-by-step guide to determine and help fill out the appropriate passport application form. Please read the Passports section of the Consulate General Jerusalem website carefully to ensure you are using the proper form. For the passport forms, please follow the links below:
- Application for a U.S. Passport - Form DS-11.
- Application for a U.S. Passport Renewal - Form DS-82.
- To speed up your visit, we encourage you to fill out the DS-82 using the Online Passport Application. Please ignore pages one and two of the printed instruction pages, as they do not apply when applying for passports overseas. If you prefer completing the DS-82 by hand, you can download a PDF version of the DS-82 (PDF 73 KB) here.
- Statement of Consent : Issuance of a Passport to a Minor Under Age 16 - Form DS-3053
- Statement of exigent or special family circumstances: Issuance of a Passport to a Minor Under Age 16 - Form DS-5525
- This form MUST be signed in front of a notary or a Consular Officer. The signing parent must provide a copy of their current passport or photo ID. Even when completing this form, the U.S. Consulate reserves the right to require the signing parent to appear in person.
- Application for Additional Visa Pages or Miscellaneous Passport Services – Form DS-4085 (PDF 70 KB)
- Application for a U.S. Passport: Name Change and Data Correction - Form DS-5504 (PDF 82 KB)
- Statement Regarding a Lost or Stolen Passport - Form DS-64 (PDF 67 KB)
- Supplementary statement required for a second valid passport (PDF 5 KB)
- Application for a Social Security Card - SS-5 (PDF 237 KB)
Report of an American Death Abroad
- Standard general affidavit form (PDF 6 KB) (for notarizing)
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.